Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Re-Starting Operations

The last three weeks have been very difficult. As those of you know who have contacted me to place orders found out, a death in my immediate family caused me to suspend all operations and close my shop.

As of today I am back in Berlin and starting to pick up where I left off and once again accept orders and ship goods. It will take a bit for me to get back in the swing of things and I still have a lot to join helping my family back in the USA.

So those of you who tried to order things over the last three week, please drop me a line again and I will also try and get in touch with you directly as well. Please be patient if it takes a day or two to answer. I am a total one-man operation from design and production to packing and shipping. But as folks know, when I take your money, I ship your goods pronto. That is how I have always worked and how I will continue to operate.

I want to thank everyone who has written with condolences and support and thank everyone for your patience.