Friday, December 5, 2014

WilkinsGRIP BMGmini Titanium: Ready to Order!

I have made a lot of progress on the new run of WilkinsGRIP BMGmini Titanium grips. I should be able to start shipping next Wednesday, so to speed things up, I am accepting orders immediately. This way I can finish the grips with the desired finish to order and get them out right away.

Finish Choices are as before – Pics are on my main website, Grips in stock page:
• Natural brushed Titanium
• Grey Ghost Matt Grey Stonewashed
• Multi Color Fire Anodised

Anodised Alu Spacer, your choice of one:
• Hardcoat Black
Blood Red
Orange

Shoot me an email with your wants and I will answer with payment details.

The price remains unchanged:
€178.50 for EU orders (includes 19% German VAT sales tax)
€150 for orders shipping outside the EU
Shipping is extra on all orders: €7 inside Germany, €12.50 to Most of the rest of the World

Thanks to everyone for their patience and support!
kevin@wilkins.de