Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Workshop Update



Well, things are coming along!
Tomorrow a friend will be mounting the LED lighting on the ceiling and I will be holding the ladder! (I'm not good on ladders.) The house electrician isn't quite done and the guys were starting to lay the tile today in the bath and kitchen – you can kind of see the doors to them in the top pic.

I have to install the electric system downstream from the fusebox at my cost and the first quote there was over $10,000 so I will be needing to make a few cuts. I wonder if I can run the Haas maschines on AA batteries? Anybody know? They did a great job on the new floor though, if all else fails, I will start a dance studio. I do have to hand it to my landlord: they have really held up their end of the bargain and then some. Those new windows and doors in the back are  high security products and very resistant to break-ins and must have cost a fortune.

I am already starting to pack stuff up in the old shop and am throwing out as much old crap as possible. Amazing the stuff you end up with after 10 years in one place.

I do know that within one month of the move, I will need every single damn thing I have thrown out and have to go out and buy it all over again...