Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014 Everybody!

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve party. Folks here in Berlin were shooting off every type of firework known to man ... shooting off fireworks is legal in Germany on New Year's.

I expect to be back in the workshop tomorrow or Friday. I will have about 5-6 weeks to produce product before I basically shut down and start preparing for the Big Move which should happen in the first or second week of March. I hope to lay in a good stock of as many WilkinsGRIP products as possible before I pack up the machines. Stocks are low now on several of the more popular colors and materials, however things are looking pretty good for titanium.

I doubt if I will get very far with any new models before the Move. I still have several of the new BMG X2 grips with inlays in stock and ready to ship. I plan on doing an inlayed version in the BMG mini grips too. I think I will also be doing inlayed grips from Alu as they are very lightweight and black grips with colored inlays would look great.

I want to say Thank You to all the customers from 22 countries who purchased knives and WilkinsGRIP products from me in 2013. Many of you were repeat customers and I am deeply grateful. I hope to see you all back online in 2014 and hopefully have the chance to serve some new buyers as well.

Best Wishes for a happy and healthy 2014!