Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WilkinsGRIP BMGmini Titanium Back in Stock!

I finished up a new run of the WilkinsGRIP BMGmini Titanium grips yesterday. They are ready to order right now, I will get my website updated asap but readers of my blog get the News first. ;-)

I have your choice of Grey Ghost matt grey, Natural Titanium lightly stonewashed or Fire anodized, each with your choice of spacer: Black Hardcoat, Blood Red or Orange. Each set comes with black and natural stainless screws. Price per set remains unchainged at €150 for sales shipping outside the European Union. EU buyers must add 19% German VAT. Shipping is €10 to most destinations.

Workshop Update
Things are at last looking very well indeed and I believe I will have a new place lined up by end of the year. Can't say too much now, finges crossed!