One problem that comes up more often than you might think goes like this:The thing is, if your email won't work, I cannot answer your email!
- I get an email from someone wanting to buy something or with a product question.
- I replay to their email.
- My reply bounces as undeliverable.
- I try again. Ditto. Bounces again.
- I start getting email from the person who wrote asking why I don't answer their email... from the same email account that bounces.
- I try again. Bounces again.
- This goes on for while, wasting a lot of time and costing me a customer.
I also cannot write to say, Hey, your damn emali is broken, try another account.
This seems to happen a lot from accounts coming from pacbell.net
So if John from California is reading this right now... get a gmail account!