Saturday, June 1, 2013

BMGmini G10 Grip Update...

The following WilkinsGRIP BMGmini G10 gripsets are back in stock and ready to roll:

• Olive/Black Layered
• Tan/Black Layered
• Sky Blue

In addition I also have new, layered color I'm calling Lava Flow which is dominate Black layered with Orange. I will be getting pics done this weekend but you're gonna Like it!

I also have a new run of Pale Green G11 with your choice of a Spacer machined from Hardcoat Black or Blood Red anodized Alu or Coyote Tan G11.



Swimming Pool Green G11 grips are SOLD OUT!! I still have no new supplier for the Swimming Pool Green material so these will be the last unless I find some more of that G11.

Here are the first pics of the NEW Lava Flow G10 ... Makes me want to take a vacation and visit Stromboli again!!