Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Nite News

I can't believe how much crap I threw out of the workshop in the last few weeks. I'm sure I'll need most of it back by month's end... oh well.

I have a Sempuco Grinder for sharpening engravers for sale if anyone needs one. I want €200 for it including 19% VAT. It was made around 1950 but still works fine and includes holders for 3mm and 6mm tools, 4 grinding discs, one of which is diamond for sharpening carbide as well as the original German language instructions that came with the machine. The little guy weighs good bit and can only be shipped on a small palet. Drop me a line if you're interested!









Further News

The Riggers are going to bring the Haas Mini Mill in through the window this coming Tuesday. The workshop is basically closed until they're done. Monday I will be moving the remaining workbenches and the lathe out of the way.

I'll try and take some photos of the whole process if I'm not to much of a nervous wreck to aim the camera!