Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mini Thorn Tactical with Titanium Grips

I've been getting back into machining by making titanium grips and these are for the Mini Thorn Tactical fixed blades.

I have these in stock either matt blasted and stone washed or matt blasted, stone washed and flame anodized machined from 4mm titanium.

I am running out of this model, so if you've been thinking about getting one, now's the time. All Mini Thorn Tacticals now come complete with a kydex sheath and grips. Each knife also includes a ball neck chain and lanyard and of course one of my PVC Glow in the Dark velcro patches.

Price per knife with sheath and accessories as stated above: €168.98 for EU sales (€142 for sales shipping outside the European Union)
Shipping: €7 inside Germany, €10 to Most of the Rest of the World

Drop me an email if you'd like a knife!

I also have a good selection of Mini Thorn Tacticals in stock with other types of grips, see the in stock page of my website for pics and details.