Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Titanium WilkinsGRIPs are coming

I've started work on some WilkinsGRIP BMG x2 Gripsets in Titanium for the large Griptilians. I hope to have these done in the next couple of weeks. I've just begun machining the material flat and to size, so hopefully all will go well! I just got in almost $600 worth of carbide cutters, so that should do it!

I expect the price will be €202.30 (€170 for non-EU sales) per gripset same as the Steampunk series.

Some will be finished in tumble polished, matt Grey Ghost finish and I will also be able to fire anodize as requested at time of purchase.

The Leafstorm and Parforce folders are still in the works too!

Steakout! News: I have Steakout! knives in stock with grips machined from the same Havanna acetate used on the Steampunk grips ... price is the same as for the other Steakout! knives. I will post pics asap... but you can order now anyway.